Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Shameless Self Promotion - June in the Box



I took the plunge and started my own little business. The retro homemaker, or anyone who likes things a bit nostalgic, will hopefully like my new "June in the Box" products. For those kind readers who want to check out my stuff, visit my new blog here. You'll find descriptions of what the heck I am doing, links to my products on both Etsy and CafePress and a place to sign up for newsletters, if that is your thang. Constructive criticism is certainly welcome and appreciated (I'm too gung-ho right now for any downers - hubby, that means you too!)

I'm really hoping to make 2008 an exciting new year with my little tiny business. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Doralong said...

The very best of luck to you! Just be patient is the only advice I can give you- I'm doing the be patient part right now myself ;)

Lorraine said...

Good luck, Kimberly Anne! I'm going to check out the new blog right now!

Lorraine said...

Ok, and I just checked out the new blog and bought something. Because I'm a sucker for packaging.

Lorraine said...

Oh, one more thing and then I'll stop...you should totally put the June in a Box picture in your side bar and make it link to your site.